jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

EUNIS Rectors conference 2016



Last 14-16 of April I attend the EUNIS Rectors’ Conference 2016 in Krakow (Poland). This year's edition, entitled “Smart European University”, the main goal was to explain how IT may help European universities in the changing landscape. During the 3 day-conference, different aspects were addressed related to the future of the university and the digital revolution where it is involved.
Some of the topics that were discussed in the meeting were the Rankings and the university-business relation: the innovation triangle, the innovation networks, the impact of online learning and the cloud-based models. It was also remarked the important role of online learning, the cloud and social media as key factors for the change in the university.
During the course of the sessions I participated in a “Panel Discussion” entitled: ‘IT Consortia/organizations – to which extent they may support universities?’ where representatives of the main European universities consortium, SIGMA among them, talked about the operation, the activities (software and services that we offer), how the collaboration with universities it is done and the role that we provide them. The “Panel discussion” was followed with keen interest by the attendance that took advantage of the questioning time to deepen their knowledge of the topic.




Very interesting sessions were I have the opportunity to meet some interesting people at european level to know more about this university digital revolution that we all must face.








7 comentarios:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers and Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    ปั้มผู้ติดตาม Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์ครบวงจรที่สุด

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    buy dmt vape juice online

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Krebsversicherung

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    Diamanten kaufen Kassel

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Due to camera quality, monitor settings, and other reasons, the light will be purple than the real color. Men 3 Piece Suits

    ResponderEliminar